Monday 22 December 2014

What's this all about then...



I am in the very early stages of setting up an interactive art space in SL.  I love visiting places to take photographs.  However, rarely do I come across somewhere where the art people create there is in itself part of the experience.  So... I have created Barefoot Wanders.

At the moment, the area is very small and is in the process of being finished.  However, I thought I would share my idea.  More for myself than you lot!

Each skydome has a different theme or focus.  In each setting there will be a hidden TP, where you can TP to an place where you can view the art work created in that particular space.

I want to make the area more interactive.  I love looking at flickr and seeing what people create, however, I'd like to take it back to SL in some way.



0 comments:

Post a Comment